Luxury Vinyl Flooring
Luxury vinyl flooring is similar to natural stone and is also made to resemble tile and hardwood flooring. At Majestic Flooring, we carry a large selection of luxury flooring best to suit your homes needs. There are several advantages to luxury vinyl floors. It requires little maintenance and is very easy to clean. Luxury vinyl flooring is moisture-resistant and is stain resistant. Another advantage to luxury vinyl flooring is that it is nearly indestructible when it comes to basic wear and tear of regular use. Luxury vinyl tiles can be used in areas of high foot traffic or little traffic at all. It can be used in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and anywhere else throughout your home.
Majestic Flooring carries all colors, patterns and styles for your home and your taste. Our flooring specialists are available to help you pick the design and style you want.
Maintenance on your hardwood floors:
- Use a doormat outside each entrance to your home to prevent dirt, sand, grit, and other substances such as oil, asphalt, and driveway sealer from being tracked onto your floor.
- Use non-staining mats on your floor.
- Luxury vinyl flooring can be effected by sunlight, so its best to draw blinds during periods of sunlight.
- When moving furniture or appliances, use strips of wood or a hardboard runway to protect the floors.
- Sweep your floor regularly (at least once a week) to remove loose dirt.
- Prevent stains by wiping spills promptly.
- Use polish or “mop and shine” products only if you wish to make the floor shiny.